Screen flickering issue

 

I’ve been using my phone for last 5 months without any issue. But for some reason my screen is flickering when I’m doing some heavy task on my phone. It flickers normally when I use camera. I’ve tried resetting the phone, but that didn’t help in fixing the flickering issue on my phone. So I called geek squad number and Richard on the line suggested me some troubleshooting steps. After following those steps the issue was fixed. The fix for the issue I’ve mentioned below:

Boot the device in Safe Mode 

  • From the home screen of your Android device, press and hold the Power button until you see the power menu screen pop up.
  • On the menu screen, press and hold the Power button icon until you see the safe mode pop-up menu appear on the screen.
  • The screen will ask you to confirm if you wish to “Reboot to safe mode”. So, go ahead and press the “OK” button to boot your Android device into safe mode.
  • Now that your Android device will boot into safe mode, all the third-party apps that you have installed on your device will be disabled and hidden.

Booting my phone into safe mode helped me in understanding that an app was causing the issue. After when I uninstalled and deleted the cache and data of the app the issue was fixed. So you can try out following these steps this can help you in fixing the flickering issue on your device. If you’re not a tech savvy then you can try scheduling best buy geek squad appointment. The experts there can help you in fixing the issue at the comfort of your home. You can also pay a visit to them so that they can fix the issue.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rendering Geek Tech support services in the real-time slot

Is Geek Squad Tech Support any good?

Geek Squad Handle Every Technical Situation Ideally